Hi, I’m Bill Connely and “Welcome to my Stories” Click the Chapter link below for each episode. We all have stories to tell. These are some of mine.
Check back often for added stories.
- Click on the Link to read the episodes…
- In the Beginning What I first remember.
- Toys for Us The toys we had in the mid 1950s.
- Sticky Burs Sandburs and Texas burs. Ouch!
- Gettin’ Water About the windmill on the hill.
- Food In Learning to use utensils.
- Stickers and Things Lot’s of pain jumping stockyard train cars.
- When I Grow Up My dream careers.
- The Loop River Shetland pony, Bull frogs and Cherry bombs
- Weather Balloons Finding those balloons was exciting
- The Birds Thousands of birds arrived.
- The Blizzard of ‘49 One of the worst storms to hit Nebraska.
- The Reptiles Snakes and lizards are scary
- Duck and Fish Soup Winter moths meant eating fish and ducks.